|Meghan Fox via Elle.com|
|Chelsea Handler via E! online|
Winterizing Tips from Mindi Walters:
1. Consider switching to a cream cleanser. It is gentler and it helps to keep the skin hydrated throughout the day.
2. It is important to have two separate moisturizers. A daytime moisturizer with SPF and a heavier nighttime cream.
3. Clouds or sun, SPF is still crucial. Just because you don’t see the sun’s rays, doesn’t mean they aren’t there.
4. There are so many benefits to a heavy night cream. Not only is it anti aging, but it will also combat cold weather redness and irritation.
5. Take one night a week to give your skin a little extra love. Do a quick exfoliation with a gentle scrub to get all the dull, drab skin off the surface and follow that with a moisturizing mask. The whole process will take 20 minutes and your face will love you for it.
Here are a few products from my line that I cannot live without in the winter:
Cleansing Milk Crème- Gently cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural moisture balance.
Polishing Facial Gel- An oil-free, non-comedogenic exfoliator with non-abrasive granules that smooth and soften the skin uncovering a brighter, healthier complexion.
Vitamin C Complex with SPF 15 (The Megan Fox Must Have!)- This light, nourishing formulation contains Vitamin C Extracts and Humectants to help protect skin from environmental damage while moisturizing and soothing.
Vitamin E Crème- A rich, emollient moisturizer enriched with Pro Vitamin B, Panthenol and Vitamin C. Hydrates and softens skin.
Revitalizing Treatment Masque- Gently tightens and refreshes while stimulating and renewing skin cells.
Book an appointment today with Mindi by contacting her at 310-740-4400 or email her at email@example.com.